Valkyrie Drives Client Success through both vertical markets, and in cross-market solutions.
In vertical markets we deliver in a range of areas including: Board and executive strategy and facilitation, Market Entry Strategy, product design/develop/launch, re-engineering for profitability and market share, RFI/RFP and vendor selection and implementation.
FINANCIAL SERVICES: EMERGING MARKETS
- Emerging Markets (products and regions).
- Traditional and Alternative Financial Services: Payments.
- Cards (credit, debit, prepaid, private label, RAN, etc), Block Chain and Distributed Ledger.
- Insurance (health, P&C, life, auto, workers comp, re-insurance).
- Business and technology strategy planning and execution.
- Innovation certification training (IAOIP.org CIP).
- Board and executive team facilitated sessions.
- Serve as interim CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO for businesses at all stages.
- Business model and market trend validation.
- Operational due diligence: Technology and systems validation.
- Integration planning and execution; Media strategy and resourcing.
- Investor messaging and investor relations.
- Board education, risk and compliance
- Board and investor risk mitigation
- Risk scoping
- Tools and strategies for communications particularly with information sharing groups (US and international), law enforcement, regulators and insurers.
- Examination strategy and preparation.
- Tools to capture and present an integrated view of the overall threat matrix.
- Tools to communicate with examiners, Board and insurers.
- Vendor evaluation, selection and implementation.
- Market trends and growth.
- Business plan.
- Financial modeling.
- Investor messaging.
- Marketing and distribution plans and partners.
- Go to market strategy.
- Connection with funders for firms at all stages.
- PE, VC, EB5
- Applying true measurable and executable innovation to drive real value to employee and customer experience, profitability.
- Create and drive true innovation to deliver material benefit to client organizations, their markets, and the world we live in.
BENEFITS, HEALTHCARE, INCENTIVES
- Studies show that employees/benefit recipients respond well to rewards/incentives and gamification.
- These types of programs spur faster adoption of targeted action.
- These are most often fueled by payments/points programs, sitting on FinTech platforms.
- We’ve worked with clients in gamification, trackers, phone apps, prepaid cards, virtual coaches…to dramatically increase engagement and reduce costs.
EXPERT WITNESS AND INVESTIGATION SUPPORT
- The financial services and payments industries are encountering an increasing litigation.
- With the regulatory environment and its evolving state, this will grow.
- Effective, successful legal action requires experts in FS business, regulatory changes, partners and 3rd party liabilities, common practice, and more.
- Our Experts have leveraged deep experience, and much time with regulators, examiners, and auditors to consistently support success in client cases.